The Road Show
What’s the Road Show?
A club’s custom approach to addressing one or two short-term concerns that are limiting its potential for growth and from becoming the next Irresistible Club.
Why a Road Show?
- Every club is different – it’s not one-size fits all…….
- Improves communications between within the club; and between the district and the club.
- The clubs determine the level of engagement and delivery methods.
- Creates a custom club plan.
- Members complete a simple club survey – try it now! https://www.IsMyRotaryClub.org/Survey/?SurveyID=809
- The Road Show Team meets with Club Leaders to discuss the results.
- The team facilitates discussion with the Entire Club to explores options.
- Club implements a focused plan that will develop over time.
- The Road Show team is always available throughout the ongoing process.
- It’s the first step in a long-range plan
- Helps define your club.
- Focuses the club on its core values.
- Creates new energy in the club.
- Serves as a tool to retain and attract members.
Take the Survey and share it with your club members…… https://www.IsMyRotaryClub.org/Survey/?SurveyID=809
For more information, contact DG Allen Quigley…..
….or your Assistant Governor:
Area 1 – Barbara Johnson
Area 2 – Bill Kampa
Area 3 – Mike Beaudoin
Area 4 – Shawn Braswell
Area 5 – Chris Stevenson
Area 6 – Rhonda Williamson
Area 7 – Ken Benton
Area 8 – Tonya Adams
Area 9 – Pat Curley